6.5.09

The Wolverine

Wolverine, The origin filled the viewer with a lot of emotion, very intense. Wolverine was unlike any other movie I have ever attempted to watch. The movie made open to watching this type of action film, I never really attempted to get into any type of action movie or any comic book movies but actually knowing the origin of one of the characters, Wolverine had me really involved and interested in the history of how it all began. I wasn’t so much into the violence or the aspect of war, but the intensity and emotion is what drew my attention in. This movie had a very unique plot to it because everyone had a special quality/power and throughout the movie the audience had a chance to learn about that unique power. Logan (Hugh Jackman) has an incredible gift. Logan’s brother used his power for more evil than good, which I didn’t expect. The Cain and Able effect toke into place when Logan’s brother “killed” his girlfriend that emotion drew deep into the audience because it was something that the audience would have never thought that would happen ! Overall this movie was so intense it sent me on an adrenalin ride, anticipating what will happen next. It was a lovely story, better than any story line I see now these days in the theaters. Wolverine made me more open to what action movies are all about and how the effects and history can draw the viewer in to instant entertainment. Hands down, the best action movie I have seen in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment