6.5.09

ORIGINAL diagnostic essay

Nicolette Smith Smith 1
Paul Gasparo
English 111
January 26, 2009


Supernatural abilities.
Some people believe superpowers are the product of a supernatural mind. When thinking
of a superpower, one may suggest that it is the power to fly or become invisible. The power of
being invisible or flying seems too cliché. But if I were able to wake up one morning and find
myself with a superpower, it would be the ability to see into the future.

When using this power I would use it in a responsible manner, meaning only for good.
Seeing into the future seems like a gift and a curse, being that things that happen can
possibly be either good or bad, or maybe even both. Either way this superpower will become a
helping tool. The way I would be able to look into the future, will be looking into a gold box and
entering a situation that I am presented with and take out the results of the situation.

While having this ability, I will be able to predict any dramatic action and replace them
with much positive actions, as well as well as being able to tell other people’s fortunes. For
example, if a close friend approached me and told me about a problem that they have
encountered, I will be able to give them the best advice.

This superhuman power that I have been blessed to wake up in the morning with can very
well either hurt or help others but it would be an advantage that will be used to possibly correct
corrupted mistakes or accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment