6.5.09

Revised diagnostic !

Nicolette Smith
111-28
Diagnostic essay
5-4-09

Into my looking glass
Some people strongly believe that superpowers are the product of a supernatural mind.
When thinking of a superpower, one may suggest that it is the power to fly, break a wall or even
become invisible. The power of being invisible or flying seems too cliché. But if I were able to
wake up one morning and find myself with a superpower, it would be the ability to see into the
future. I would foresee things that someone with the slightest clue could not figure out. This
ability will be handy yet it could probably become quite a bit off-handedly .
When using this power I would use it in a responsible manner, meaning only for good.
Seeing into the future seems like a gift and a curse, being that things that happen can
possibly be either good or bad, or maybe even both. Either way this super natural power will
become a helping tool. The way I would be able to look into the future, will be me looking into a
gold box and entering a situation that I am presented with and take out the results of the situation
in a flash. While having this ability, I will be able to predict any dramatic action or situation and
replace them with much more positive actions, as well as well as being able to tell other people’s
fortunes.
For example, if a close friend approached me and told me about a experience that they have
encountered, I will be able to give them the best advice by looking into a gold box and delivering
my friend the best advice as possible. Other than that example I would use my abilities in life, to
help me make the best decisions to stay out of harm’s way as closely as I can. When it comes to
lives surprises as far as gifts, trips, and general surprise’s I will leave that between God and my
future that would not be something I would try to foresee.
This superhuman power that I have been blessed to wake up in the morning with can very
well either hurt or help others. It can be used to stop bad intentions or encounters. Knowingly
this power would be an advantage that will save others from corrupted mistakes or accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment